Living in an apartment or house with a minimalist size, maximizing the limited space in the shelter needs to be done. One way through the concept of multifunctional space, here’s how:
12 Photos Gallery of: Modern Minimalist Kitchen Organizing Saving Places
1. Prepare a gauge or meter. Take advantage of the existing furniture as a room divider. Calculate the size of the furniture that would be used as insulation, to fit the kitchen zone.
2. Simply place the rack about waist length with adult height, table and benches. This rack to store the table as well as serving utensils.
3. If you want to separate the zone of the kitchen with other rooms, play with the colors of the walls and your furniture collection. Differentiate the kitchen wall color with another color space. According to the theory of color psychology, the selection of bright colors can make it look warm and implicitly can increase appetite.
4. If you want to split the existing furniture as a divider, place the aquarium, bookcases and brightly colored curtains.
5. Balance the size of the furniture with a spacious kitchen. Square dining table, make the area grow narrow. Try putting an oval or round table and adjust the shape and number of seats with the existing space. If necessary, place a hanging rack for storing kitchen utensils, so the kitchen can function optimally.