This is actually a Weight Watchers recipe...but you would never ever guess that it was lite in a ZILLION years...
From Weight Watchers Best-Ever Desserts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups blueberries (about 1 pint)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- To make the filling, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cardamom, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together the buttermilk, sugar, egg, oil and butter in a small bowl until blended. Add the buttermilk mixture to the flour mixture, stirring just until moistened. With a rubber spatula, gently fold in the blueberries. Spoon into the baking dish.
- To make the topping, stir together ingredients in a small bowl; sprinkle evenly over the filing. Bake until browned and bubbly, about 45 minutes. Let cook on a rack about 20 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Per Serving (1/8 of buckle): 236 Calories, 9g Fat, 3g Sat Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 35mg Chol, 160mg Sod, 36g Carbs, 2g Fiber, 4g Prot, 63mg Calc. Points value: 5